When one wishes to finance a good or a service by means of a credit, the simulation of loan is an almost essential passage. Why? Simply because it provides important information on the amount of monthly payments, the duration of the loan or the total cost of credit.
THE ADVANTAGES OF LOAN SIMULATION
If the loan simulation is essential when you want to finance something on credit, it is because it allows you to have a global overview of the different offers available on the market. In addition, the loan simulation is a free and easy to use tool. It would be a shame to deprive yourself.
The simulation of a real estate loan, for example, allows the different lending organizations to compete. Once the cost of credit, the insurance rate and the services offered analyzed in detail, it becomes much easier to make your choice.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF LOAN SIMULATION CALCULATION
The loan simulation allows you to compare and obtain information on different calculation criteria:
- the rate of the loan which can be put in competition with the various lending establishments
- the duration of the loan which varies from a few months to several tens of years
- the amount of the monthly payments which must be in agreement with the income of the borrower
- the total amount of the credit
INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED DURING THE CREDIT SIMULATION
Performing a loan simulation involves providing various information, in particular on the type of project. It can be a real estate purchase, a loan to buy a car, or a loan to finance a wedding or vacation. The desired amount and the value of the property are also requested, as is the income from borrowing and from the co-borrower if applicable. After providing this information, several credit offers are available to you.
HOW TO PERFORM A CREDIT SIMULATION ONLINE?
Find the best mortgage or consumer loan offer using our new credit simulator. Click here , fill in the various information requested, wait a few seconds and observe the results displayed. These indicate:
- the amount of the monthly payments
- the duration of the credit
- the total cost of the loan
- APR, annual effective annual rate
- the amount of interest
- the amount of the application fees
- Optional: the amount of borrower insurance
Perform a mortgage loan or consumer loan and find the offer that will meet your needs easily!